A Comprehensive Review of The Xtend-Life Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen Supplement
Welcome to this Xtend-Life Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen review webpage.
While I’ve been using Xtend-Life supplements since May 2004, I’ve been using bee pollen since 1982. I have studied it probably more than any other nutrient or superfood in the world.
Therefore, I think I can offer you some information that may help you.
Bee pollen is one of those rare naturally-occurring supplements that is rightly called a “superfood.” It has been the subject of significant clinical research and has had numerous books written on it.
For example, Carlson Wade’s New Fact/Book on Bee Pollen and Your Health or User’s Guide to Propolis, Royal Jelly, Honey, and Bee Pollen by C. Leigh Broadhurst, Ph.D, or Bee Pollen Miracle Food by Dr. Felix Murat. (I have the first two.)
Let’s now get into the Xtend-Life Natural Energy with New Zealand Bee Pollen product.
Specifics About The Xtend-Life Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen Product
The Xtend-Life bee pollen supplement product is in capsule form. In its native granule form, it is certainly usable but it has a chalky taste many find objectionable, myself included. (I put granules in herbal tea with honey or agave and this helps mask the taste.)
Most don’t want the inconvenience of granules, though, and understandably prefer the convenience of capsules. I do, too.
What makes the Xtend-Life Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen supplement so interesting to many is its ingredients.
It doesn’t have just bee pollen, it also has 33 other ingredients with 818 milligrams of New Zealand bee pollen (the “NZ” in its name).
These other ingredients include what Xtend-Life calls a synergistic blend that “fit” at the molecular level thus enhancing their assimilation. These high-grade ingredients are a blend of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, co-factors and herbal extracts.
The herbal extract is what’s called Eleuthero extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus root), which is basically Siberian ginseng.
This of itself is quite interesting as ginseng is widely considered to be in the rare pantheon of superfoods along with bee pollen.
In Asia, ginseng is revered for its incredible health benefits. I was an eye witness to this and saw many ginseng fields and farms while living in Korea for almost two years in the early-to-mid 80s.
So, this is a potent additional ingredient in this bee pollen supplement.
Continuing, some noteworthy factors that make Xtend-Life’s bee pollen supplement an interesting supplement are:
- Pharmaceutical-grade quality ingredients that are tested in cGMP-compliant facilities like Alkemists Laboratories, which is one of the laboratories Xtend-Life actually uses to certify and analyze the ingredients of their supplements.
- Xtend-Life utilizes pharmaceutical blending not paddle/ribbon blender-type mixers.
- Each bottle has a Certificate of Analysis (COA) on file, confirming the potency of each batch of the supplement’s ingredients.
- cGMP compliance – this is the highest standard possible for purity and quality. Xtend-Life has their own manufacturing facility in which facility they make their supplements. (The picture to the slightly-above right of the capsules is what this product looks like.)
Bee Pollen Health Benefits
So, what are the purported benefits of bee pollen? They are many including:
- Increased sex drive. Some people as they get older into their 40s or 50s lose their sex drive, or it diminishes. Bee pollen could help with this.
- “Sweeter” and more intense orgasms. This is self-evident and could help your relationship with your significant other.
- Facilitated weight loss — bee pollen helps to correct your metabolism so weight loss is enhanced. So, if you’re trying to lose weight, bee pollen could help.
- Improved energy levels. Bee pollen will give you noticeable energy — this is essentially its main claim to fame. Dr. Kurt Donsbachid in his book, Bee Pollen, said that heavyweight boxing champ Muhammad Ali used bee pollen as an energy supplement. Also, Olympic athletes in the 70’s and 80’s were reported by researchers like Carlson Wade to use it as well.
- Clinical studies show bee pollen to be effective in improving prostate health and even in killing cancer cells.
- Restoration of a nutritional deficit you may have. Most people don’t eat right and take less than stellar vitamins that are simply not assimilable by the body. Bee pollen can help alleviate that for you. I know this from personal experience.
If you’re an athlete, bee pollen could give you an edge. If you’re not, the enhanced health you would have would be worth its usage perhaps.
Consumer Reviews & Testimonials
Here are a testimonials on this particular product that may be helpful to you.
I am very happy with your products. I attribute my not getting the flu and colds that everyone around me has gotten in the last 4 months to taking your Natural Energy with Bee Pollen.
Vera A, USA
I am very pleased with my first order, which was Natural Energy with NZ Bee Pollen – this product greatly exceeded my initial expectations and I already feel much more energetic than before.
Filip K, Bulgaria
I received this email from a man who checked out my BeePollenSecrets.com website:
I know this is odd but since I’ve been taking Xtend Life’s bee pollen capsules, my sexual pleasure has been heightened. Orgasms are “sweeter” and more intense. That was a real surprise! I also noticed more energy for later in the day, which is the main reason why I decided to try it out.
Emilio, San Mateo, CA Jan. 2011