Information on Today’s Most Popular Health Supplements
There are supplements available today covering every possible area of supplementation, i.e., vitamins, minerals, herbals, enzyme pills, meal replacement powders, liquid vitamins, muscle building agents, green drinks, exotic Chinese herbs, colon cleansers and so on.
Most exaggerate their claims in order to sell you their unassimilable even harmful products just to make a quick buck.
One company that has been severely sanctioned by the FDA and the FTC claimed their product cured cancer, AIDS, diabetes, and 647 other common maladies!
So how does one separate truth from error, fact from fiction, reality from the razzle-dazzle?
The obvious problem is that most supplements are unnecessarily expensive, have outlandish claims, and the vast majority don’t even work.
However, take heart — there are supplements out there that actually work.
In fact, there are non-partisan scientific studies confirming the usefulness, even necessity, of various supplements.
One of the main purposes of this web page, and this site in general, is to provide you with cutting-edge information that you can use when selecting your various supplements.
Let me make a point: You’ll notice that I use external ads on our site.
One of the reasons why we do this as because we want to provide you with good information and options. I hope to provide you with the information you need so you can make up your own mind as to what course you take.
Answers the Question: Which Supplements Are Good and Which Are Bad
Based on over 26 years of experience in this field, we feel we can offer you some simple yet effective tips when choosing a quality health supplement.
Based on our experience, here are the best tips on buying supplements:
1. Product Development and Nutrient Reactions: The supplement should be rigorously tested and its creation process overseen by certified professionals. supplements should be scientifically formulated with each batch certified for quality (see point #2).
2. Manufacturing Procedures: These should utilize pharmaceutical blending not paddle/ribbon blender-type mixers. In addition, contact the company to ask if they have a Certificate of Analysis (COA) on file, confirming the potency of each batch. If the company ignores you or hesitates, that’s not a good sign. Lastly, you should select a vitamin supplement maker that adheres to pharmaceutical GMP compliance — the highest standard possible.
3. Optimal Delivery System: The nutritional supplement should have enteric coating for optimal assimilation in the human system.
4. Product Quality & Freshness: The ingredients should be made in smaller batches with the manufacturing process NOT outsourced out to other manufacturers. Remember, most nutritional supplement makers, as well as herbal product manufacturers are unregulated by the FDA. While this has its pros and cons, a vast majority of health supplements don’t even insert the claimed ingredients into the supplement! Plus, contamination is a legitimate threat. Again, this is why you want pharmaceutical GMP compliance.
5. Results: If you don’t perceive tangible results from the consistent taking of the health supplement, then it’s useless. This may be the most self-evident factor and coupled with points 1 through 4 will go far in arming you in the path to take with your dietary supplements.
In our search, we finally came across a company whose products actually meet all of the above standards. The company is headquartered in New Zealand whose manufacture of nutritional supplements adheres to even stricter standards than the U.S. FDA.
In fact, their flagship product, a nutritional supplement is a complete supplement containing vitamins, minerals, nutrition-dense herbal extracts, amino acids, and other specialty trace nutrients.
In truth, this vitamin supplement contains almost every nutrient discussed on this website. If you’re looking for a full-featured vitamin, mineral, and amino acids supplement, you’ve found it.
I’ve been taking this multivitamin (and other of their vitamin and mineral supplement products) for the past year and can personally attest to their results. To be short — they work.
I hope this web page has been useful to you.
Yours in health,
Nutritional Supplement Bible.com
Popular Health Nutrients
Below is an alphabetical list of the most popular supplements along with corresponding informational links within this site.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant; can pull out heavy metals in system; assists liver in removing toxins in body. Avena Sativa: Good for libido serving as a natural aphrodisiac; sometimes called green oats;
Bee Pollen: One of the most potent supplements in the world; bee pollen contains every vitamin, mineral, enzyme, and nutrient necessary for life; an energy enhancer and has been known to increase the libido as well. Beta-Carotene: The best known carotenoid; An antioxidant and immune system booster; found in red peppers, green leafy vegetables, watermelons, cantaloupes, sweet potatoes; helps prevent macular degeneration.
Beta Sitosterol: A nutrient shown in clinical studies to improve prostate health — even more potent than Saw Palmetto.
Creatine Monohydrate: A bodybuilding health supplement known to increase cell volumization and accelerate lean muscle mass gains.
CoEnzyme Q10: As its name “co” implies, it aids the function of enzymes; a heart health supplement and antioxidant and anti-aging nutrient. DMAE: Known to increase mental function, smooth out moods,