Here Are Some Health Secrets, Tips & Tricks You Should Know
In this webpage, I will give you a down and dirty list of some of the greatest health tips, tricks and secrets that exist in the world today.
It will be an ever growing list over time.
Just one of these health secrets is enough to radically improve your health — and I meant that quite literally.
If you did nothing else but started taking cayenne pepper on a regular basis (see #3), you would significantly affect your health for the better.
Okay, enough preamble. Grab your socks and pull…
- Have an stomach ulcer? Take Slippery Elm. It’s wonderfully soothing to the stomach. It’s helped me to eliminate ulcers on two different occasions. You can find it at any health food store. Take it in capsule form — about three or four at a time. It’s very soothing to the stomach — even babies could eat it. (They wouldn’t unless sweetened as it’s very bland.)
- Need extra energy? Take a Bee Pollen supplement. Bee pollen’s benefits are nothing short of amazing and it’s not that expensive. I recommend a bee pollen from New Zealand where it is rigidly inspected for purity. It’s the one I take. You could literally live off of bee pollen. Just 22 grams a day would be what you need, but I wouldn’t recommend that. It has every vitamin, mineral, enzyme, and amino acid known to man. It’s near the perfect food. Has a chalky taste so I take it in capsule form although I will buy it occasionally in grain form and sprinkle it in my homemade cereal (wheat, oat groats, rye berry combination) and in shakes.
- Heart problems? Cholesterol? Heart disease? Clogged arteries? Take cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper is the prince of the herbs. Its amazing benefits are literally all encompassing. I drink the “cayenne pepper detoxification drink” regularly and desire to take it daily. Drink at least once glass a day of 1/4th a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in water (distilled or purified water is best), mix it up and down the hatch. Cayenne will strengthen the heart, eliminate plaque in your ateries and is such a powerful Stimulant Herb that it will literally immediately influence the venous structure and your heart instantaneously. Famed herbalist Dr. John Christopher said on numerous occasions as well as in his writings that if you could get someone to take a few drops under the tongue of cayenne pepper extract, it would stop the heart attack. Ideally, it would be better for someone having a heart attack to drink the glass of cayenne pepper water, but that would be difficult to say the least. The extract is for emergencies. To learn more about Cayenne Pepper, go to this site: http://www.cayennepepper.info.
- The best vitamin supplements? This is honestly the best vitamin supplement I’ve ever come across (read this choosing a multivitamin page for more information).
- Best memory supplements? Ginkgo Biloba is a fantastic herb that improves your memory. You can find it at a health food store.
- Eye problems? I have had my share. Literally only a month ago from this writing, I was literally seeing a hazing or doubling effect with my glasses on and off. I was scared. I started taking daily Bilberry and Herbal Eyebright pills and — I am not exaggerating — it went away. I am still taking them daily. Bilberry is awesome for your eyes. Trust me folks on my honor, it works great. I’m not saying you’ll suddenly start seeing 20/20 out of each eye, but your eyesight will improve.
- Need to cleanse your colon? Try taking Colonix. It works like gangbusters. If that’s too extreme for you, combine a tablespoon of Psyllium Seed and Slippery Elm into a glass of juice. It won’t taste great but it will give you good movements (you can find both at your local health food store. It shouldn’t be too hard to find).
- The best toothpaste I’ve ever used is Fresh.com’s Umbrian Clay toothpaste. It’s fantastic. It purports to have whitening properties while also possessing anti-bacterial healing properties. The unique texture of the toothpaste is umbrian clay that comes from the pure white clay mined near Nocera Umbria, Italy. It does exactly as advertised — a rarity in this world of hype. You will literally notice a whitening of your teeth within a few tries at the very most! Truly. It doesn’t have any artificial whitners, flavorings, preservatives, fluoride, or colorants or thickeners either. It doesn’t taste like the toothpaste you’re used to but it works great. The first time I went to a dentist after I’d been using it for a few months, he told me, “Whatever you’re doing, keep doing. Your teeth are very, very healthy.” I’ve been using it since April 2001 and in that time, I’ve only used one tube of fluoridated toothpaste (last year actually). Don’t believe the nonsense that you need sodium fluoride to keep your teeth healthy. You don’t. I’m living proof. In the past 6 1/2 years, I’ve not used fluoride. Lastly, be advised that this Fresh.com product is expensive. It’s $20 a tube, but it’s worth it. It will dramatically whiten your teeth but it won’t appear like it’s that fake white. And, it will nourish your gums and eliminate bacteria. Give it a try. You’ll be glad you did.
- Goji Juice. What’s the skinny on goji juice? Does it work? I can tell you that one of the things it does is increase the strength of orgasms. While many doubt its vaunted nutritional profile, the proof is in the pudding — or in this case the juice. The juice does work at least in regards to that. It also increases the sex drive, something many want as they get older.
More to come…
I hope this page has been useful for you.
Yours in health,
Nutritional Supplement Bible